Art der Arbeit:
Make an impact
- You are part of the Swisslog Academy Team and support the global expansion of our training offers.
- As a reliable support you help with planning and organizing national and international training.
- You maintain our Learning Management System (LMS) and ensure that all data is correct.
- Be responsible for data collection, analysis and reports of training.
- In your role you will support our research for global training provider to expand our catalogue.
- Handle inquiries and communication related to training (e.g. emails, MS Teams, Learning Management System).
- You actively contribute your ideas and suggestions – and follow them up
- We offer you a great deal of flexibility in your work and want you to be flexible too.
Bring to the team
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) in a Human Resources degree program and have 15-20 hours of time per week.
- As an organizational talent, you enjoy mastering new tasks on a daily basis and proactively contributing to them.
- You have a strong details and accuracy oriented personality.
- Structured and independent work is a matter of course for you and you can be relied on.
- You enjoy working in an global team.
- Fluency in English is a must for this position, German is a plus.
- You work either from Home office or in our Dortmund office.
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
- Modern working environment
- Latest technology
- On-site catering
- Connection to public transport
- Flexible work options
- Corporate fitness
- Great team spirit
- Well-being initiatives